Aug 20, 2015

Playing with Colors



 
Hello Peeps !!!
 
Happy Thursday !!!

I have not played with this set in a while, so I thought I'll use it for today's colors-
Wild Wasabi, Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black. The colors from Color Throwdown challenge # 356.
 I used Very Vanilla for my Neutral and added
the Subtles DSP with a touch of white. I love how it turned out.
Hope you like it.

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

Product List
Wild Wasabi Classic Stampin' Pad*
Wild Wasabi Classic Stampin' Pad*
[109014]
$5.95

3 comments:

Conniecrafter said...

Lovely, great colors and like the combo of the ribbon and twine, pretty stamping

Lori said...

Gorgeous! Love the little elements you added to your design to give it an elegant, vintage feel. Thanks for joining us for this week's Color Throwdown!

Broni said...

Beautiful! So pretty and feminine!! I'm so glad you joined us this week at the Color Throwdown!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...