Jul 2, 2015

Playing with Colors





 
Hello Peeps !!!
 
Happy Thursday !!!
 
 
I made this card for today's colors form the Color Throwdown challenge #349
I used Marina Mist, Pumpkin Pie, Crumb Cake and Whisper White. I could not decide what the colors of my flowers would be, so I solve that problem by making two cards.
I used the Lots of Labels framelit for my main frame, did a bit of distressing using the Gorgeous Grunge stamp. I used DSP for my background and embellished with button/linen
thread and cotton ribbon.
Hope you like it.
Thank you Color Throwdown for a wonderfully awesome color challenge.
 
Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat
 

Product List

4 comments:

Celeste Goff said...

What a fabulous card! I love the dotted paper and that pretty layers you added!

Jodi Collins said...

LOVE how you did two cards with different colored flowers! Just FANTASTIC! LOVE your layout on these! Thanks for playing along with The Color Throwdown!

Sweet Paper Bliss said...

Both cards are beautiful and are being put into my favorite folder. Have a wonderful 4th of July!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Lovely cards. Both version looks very pretty. The background label is a nice background to the flowers. Thank you for playing along with us at The Color Throwdown.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...