Apr 22, 2015

Traveler




Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Wednesday !!!

For today's post, I wanted to share a masculine card using the Traveler stamp set. I wanted
to create a background that uses masculine colors, so I used DSP and the square lattice EF which by the way is my all time favorite.  I stamped the main image in Chocolate Chip and
added ribbon and brads for accents.
Hope you like it.

RECIPE:
Stamps:  Traveler, Banner Greetings
Paper:  Chocolate Chip, Lost Lagoon, Whisper White, DSP
Ink:  Chocolate Chip
Accessories:  striped ribbon, brads
Tools: square lattice EF, dimensionals

3 comments:

Lisa Young said...

The stamp works beautifully with the background colors and textures!! Perfect masculine card!!

YH said...

Love this card! What are the dimentions of your layers?

Conniecrafter said...

wonderful masculine card, I love the papers you used with the image and the design is great!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...