Feb 22, 2015

Shoes Off Please...



 
 

Hello Peeps !!!
 
Happy Sunday !!!
 
My sister in law's birthday was last week and I gave her this frame, along with other things. They just got a new house and she hinted that she wants a frame to put by the door so when visitors come, in the most subtle way they will take their shoes off. This is more like a Filipino custom and so I came up with this idea. The stamp of course is Stampin' Up and it has been retired but it was perfect for what I had in mind. Hope you like it.
 
Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

2 comments:

Adena said...

This is a brilliant idea. So many homes these days have cream carpets throughout so something like this would be ideal.
I like the colours too.

barb hendrickson said...

So perfect and courteous, too. Who could resist this darling sign? ;-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...