Dec 11, 2014

Playing with Colors




Hello Peeps !!!
 
Happy Thursday !!!
 
I just love seeing the cards that were done with the Holiday Home, especially the Christmas scene.
I did a Christmas one using these colors- Soft Sky, Whisper White , Real Red and a glimmer paper.
I used the lucky stars EF for the background. I stamped the house using DSP and of course I used the Homemade holiday framelit. Hope you like it.
 
RECIPE:
Stamps:  Holiday Home
Paper: Real Red, Soft Sky, Whisper White, glimmer paper
Ink:  Memento Black, Soft Sky marker, Real Red
Accessories: silver ribbon
Tools:  Circle framelit, dimensionals, circle punch, mat/piercing tool
 
Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

1 comment:

Conniecrafter said...

very cute, I just love the way Santa goes over the circle like that!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...