Nov 18, 2014

Happy Birthday to ME!


Hello Peeps !!!
 
Happy Birthday to ME !!!
 
That's right, today is my BIG day !!! another year older...and hopefully wiser! I do have a few wishes in mind- like good health, more family time, more blessings and more stamps !!!
I decided to do a scrapbook page using MDS of course with lots of blues. I used DSP's from Eventful Year but I changed a few colors. It has a very simple layout and a few added embellishment.
Hope you like it.
 
Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

5 comments:

Konstanze Brendlin said...

Happy Birthday Chat! I love your Blog!
Have a nice day! Hugs from Germany

Gabby said...

HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CHAT! Hope your day is filled with FUN, LAUGHTER and LOVE. :) Nice pages. Like your mix and match of prints and the flower chain looks terrific.

Judi said...

Happy Birthday Chat! I have always enjoyed your blog and style.

Conniecrafter said...

Happy Belated Birthday, love your border of flowers!

Pauline said...

Wishing you the very BEST Birthday, Chat! I really enjoy visiting your page; you are a very talented lady! Thanks for sharing your talent.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...