Oct 18, 2014

Consider It Cased




Hello Peeps !!!
 
Happy Saturday !!!
 
I found this beautiful card to case on Michelle's blog ( Stamp, Pray, Love) using the Get Your Santa on stamp set. I made a few changes on mine but the inspiration is there. I reverse the color on mine, added the sentiment below and added the brads.
I used  the glimmer paper for my stars. Hope you like it.
Thanks Michelle for this wonderful opportunity to cased you.

RECIPE:
Stamps:  Get Your Santa On
Paper:  Whisper White, Real Red, Basic Black, glimmer paper
Ink: Memento Black, Blendabilities
Accessories:  linen thread, brads
Tools:  Big Shot, Labels collection framelit, star EF, star punch, diemnsionals
 
Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

1 comment:

Gabby said...

NICE case holiday card, Chat! LOVE your Santa, terrific coloration. I like the silver stars compared to the yellow stars and your sentiment placement and brads look great. Oh, and I like the emb stars bkgrd, too. Nice card! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...