Aug 29, 2014

Retired but Love




Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Friday !!!

I found another great stamp set that I love and use it to create this belated birthday card. I stamped the butterfly in Bermuda Bay and added the bling. I decorated it with scallops and a polka dot ribbon to finish it off. Hope you like it.

RECIPE:
Stamps:  Reason to Smile, Remembering Your Birthday
Paper:  Early Espresso, Bermuda Bay, Whisper White, DSP
Ink: Early Espresso, Bermuda Bay
Accessories: polka dot Bermuda bay ribbon, rhinestones
Tools:  scallop border punch, dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by.
Have  a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

3 comments:

Dori Shelton said...

This is just lovely!! Great color combination!

Conniecrafter said...

very pretty, love the flower pattern in the butterfly!

Gabby said...

I adore SU's Bermuda Bay and it looks great on this nice card! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...