Jul 24, 2014

Playing with Colors




Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Thursday !!!

I amusing another new stamp set- Flower Patch with matching Flower Flair framelits.  I used the colors Pink Pirouette, Melon Mambo, and Mossy Meadow for my card. I used Whisper White for my Neutral. I love the effect of the fringe scissors, and the wonderfully contrasting background. Hope you like it.

RECIPE:
Stamps:  Flower Patch
Paper:  Mossy Meadow, Melon Mambo, Pink Pirouette, Whisper White, Melon mambo DSP
Ink:  Melon Mambo, Mossy Meadow
Accessories:  polka dot Melon Mambo ribbon, brads, button/linen thread
Tools:  Big Shot, ziz zag EF, Flower Flair framelit, fringe scissors

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

2 comments:

Gabby said...

Nice color combo. Sweet card. :)

Conniecrafter said...

very cute sentiment to go with the flowers, love your grass too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...