Jul 12, 2014

Consider It Cased




Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Saturday !!!

Sadly I have to make this card for a co-worker who lost someone dear to her.
I cased this beautiful card from Beth's blog ( Card Creations by Beth) using the World of Dreams stamp set. I did change it a bit to make it my own- using 2 colors only. Hope you like it.
Thank you Beth for this wonderful opportunity to cased you.

RECIPE:
Stamps:  World of Dreams, Work of Art
Paper:  Lost Lagoon, Basic Black, Whisper White
Ink:  Basic Black, Lost Lagoon, Soft Sky
Accessories: glimmer brad, satin Lost lagoon ribbon


Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

3 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Absolutely gorgeous and may this bring a little comfort to the recipient.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Gabby said...

I have a tough time creating Sympathy cards. First because of the circumstance and second, because it's hard to pick just the write stamps, colors, design, etc. You have made great choices in casing Beth's card. I like your version a lot. I am saving it for future reference. THANKS for sharing, Chat! BTW, I like your "new" header. :)

Conniecrafter said...

very soothing card, like these colors for a sympathy card

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...