Mar 23, 2012

Stampin' Up Everybunny




Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Friday !!!

Enjoying my day off today with a cup of coffee in one hand and a card that I am posting for everybunny.  I played with the new set again and could not resist using these bright colors
that I incorporated in my design.  Hope you like it.

RECIPE:
Stamps:  Everybunny
Paper:  Pool Party, Whisper White, Pattern DSP
Ink:  Basic Black, markers
Accessories:  ruffled ribbon, grosgrain Pumpkin Pie ribbon, designer button, twine
Tools:  Big Shot, dots EF, circle punch, dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

2 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Loving this, so beautifully elegant and perfect Easter colours.
Hugs
Desire

Gail S. said...

I alway LOVE to come visit your blog and see what you have made! I also follow you on Pinterest :) You are so creative. Thanks for the inspiration :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...