Mar 21, 2012

Stampin' Up Everybunny



Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Wednesday !!!

Everybunny is the cutest Easter set ever !!!  Every image reminds you of Spring/Easter. For my card,
I decided to stamp 3 images and colored them. I was going to pop the eggshell but I just decide to leave it , instead add a flower ribbon and used the mini brads.  I thought it was kind of cute.
Hope you like it.

RECIPE:
Stamps:  Everybunny
Paper: Pumpkin Pie, Soft Suede, Daffodil Delight, Pattern DSP
Ink:  Basic Black, markers
Tools:  dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

4 comments:

De Creakeet van Peet said...

just perfect and i love those bunnies...hugs peet

Conniecrafter said...

Awww too cute, did you color every other flower in the ribbon too?

Yvonne said...

I don't comment everyday but your projects are always stunning.

Thanks for sharing.

Yvonne

Furniture said...

Adorable! I love those little bunnies.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...